- Pretend to chop four snap-apart veggies in half and drop them into the pot to hear sound effects, learning phrases and counting
- Four veggie buttons describe the vegetables’ food and color, play a silly melody, and suggest recipes like rainbow soup
- Hear five step-by-step recipes that introduce vocabulary words about foods, colors and numbers
- Turn the number dial to hear the pot say the temperature, then watch the front face panel light up with colors and pretend boiling water
- Intended for ages 12+ months; requires 2 AA batteries; batteries included for demo purposes only; new batteries recommended for regular use
- This interactive pot brings learning into pretend cooking with play food; makes a great birthday present or holiday gift for toddlers and preschoolers
LeapFrog Choppin’ Fun Learning Pot (English Version)
There are no reviews yet.